One day, a friend of Xia

Thursday, June 21, 2018, by One day, a friend of Xia
One day, a friend of Xiaofang walked in: "What, snow! This week, you were tested for 72 minutes!" I heard this and I was shocked. What... what? 72 points! How to test so bad! Miserable, how many times did you go back? When I was lying on the table crying, I heard Xiaofang say to me: "Snow, you wrap up Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping." I glanced at the schoolbag on the ground Cigarettes For Sale. Sudden smile Marlboro Gold Pack, um, good idea. I suddenly jumped from my seat and grabbed my bag like a nerve. I shouted, "Oh! It's the book! You've swallowed the important knowledge! Oh, you'll pay me!" The bag looked so sad. Looking at me, I laughed with my classmates, but only I knew what I was laughing at.e the ��examination incident��, my feelings with the schoolbags have ��improved��. I have more and more like its sad expression and helpless performance. "Oh, uh, small schoolbag, wow, you're going to take it, huh, huh..."e day, my mother was out and my father was working overtime. I was lying in bed with no interest, and my heart was sighing. Hey, bored. At the moment my schoolbag sat quietly, seemingly because I was not bullying it and was sleeping. I turned myself out of bed and suddenly took a chance to pick up the bag and ran to the living room. Ha, I did a good job in sports Wholesale Cigarettes.he spring of March, spring arrived. The intoxicating warm air passed over my cheek and brought a bouquet of fragrance to the back of the schoolbag. I picked it up with a slight smile on my face. I still like to bully it, but I also admit that the small schoolbag that I met with this incident has produced a feeling that I dare not even deny Cheap Cigarettes. I always learned that when I bullied it again, I gave it a touch of shallowness. Sincerely smiling, I feel particularly happy and comfortable with it. At least I feel happy. I don't know if it's used to me. I don't know if it's my love, hate, or complexity, but I believe It will definitely stay with me.

One day, a friend of Xia

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply