In the chorus competition of

Thursday, September 06, 2018, by hen I was in kindergarten
In the chorus competition of "Golden Age, Flying Dreams", each of us felt the glorious mission - screaming for the six or three classes and singing the unprecedented songs. This is the reward we have worked tirelessly for weeks. Although the class teacher did not see our game scene, the red award certificate can prove everything: our six or three classes are invincible classes [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Newport Cigarettes Price[/url].A certificate may not be anything. In the world, it is just one of many awards; it is also extraordinary, because this award is exchanged for us with sweat and effort.The hometown is surrounded by mountains and waters, and the green houses are green. The small houses are scattered and scattered. When dining, the sky rises and smokes. The whole scene of harmony is amazing. I have had a lot of fun in this picturesque mountain village, and I was deeply impressed by the fishing on the river.n the summer, I went back to my hometown. The two playmates of the hour would put a small bamboo pole in my hand, then dragged me to the river and let me fish with them. I don��t even have two old hats. I also asked them to be their helpers. Since I was looking at my grandfather��s fishing from a young age, I know a little about it. Learning the grandfather's appearance, I first took a large stone into the water, and I was so angry that the trick was really effective [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Online Cigarettes[/url]. The fish at the bottom of the river were scared to escape. Then, we drove the fish to the advance. Use the stones in the water to secure them and imprison them. Finally, a bare-handed squid. In a short while, dozens of fish became "the shackles of the shackles." The other two young comrades saw that simple, and also learned from me, but they always rushed into the air, and one of the "brothers" almost fell into the water. Hey, two eucalyptus heads, this is not, I have to patiently teach them how to fish, trap fish, catch fish. It was not long before the famous teachers came out, and the two became masters of "skilled". We used a bamboo basket, fixed in the small whirlpool, and then hit a water point continuously, and introduced the fish into the bamboo basket. Because of the water, the fish did not return. We quickly picked up the bamboo basket and looked at it with a basket of live fish.Later, the partner who had not learned to catch fish before, but almost fell into the water, offered to release the fish. As a result, he only heard a "plop" sound. I turned back and saw a fish standing on the shore [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url]. A figure, I rushed over, a "falling chicken" climbed up from the water and was smirking at me. I couldn't help but smile: "Hey, was it swept down by the fish tail?" He said unwillingly: " Heshen wants to invite me to their home [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], I think it is still drinking water to quench the thirst." Saying, drinking a swig of water, still thumbs up, nodded, expressed satisfaction [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Menthol 100S[/url], we can not help but haha laugh.

In the chorus competition of

No posts

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

B_other_topics