this day. Mom and Dad are

Saturday, September 08, 2018, by hen I was in kindergarten
this day. Mom and Dad are not at home, I am going to the first grade of elementary school, I am alone at home, very boring. So I thought: Dad never let me into his study, today my father is not at home [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cheap Cigarettes[/url], just go in and see what! Into the study, there is a thick and thick book on the shelf. I picked up a book and looked at it. My heart seemed to be full of pride. I am a scholar! "Ha ha ha..." Dad's laughter broke the silence in the house. "I don't know when I come back! Hey, it's still a small book fan! I look at books bigger than you!" Dad said: "Since you Then I love reading, my father��s study is open to the public! Don��t mess up~�� ��Okay! Ok!�� I cried happily [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Newports[/url].In this way, in Dad's study, there are all vivid stories. Dad also sent me two storybooks with coloring notes. I held these two books and the smell of ink came out. Exquisite illustrations, vivid stories, interlocking. I am lingering.n a blink of an eye, I changed from a naive little girl to a fan of a small book. I began to read "China's Four Famous Works", "Prose Collection", "Celebrity Biography" and "Fiction"Ha ha... This reminds me of a gratifying thingReading On this day, my mother asked me to charge a hundred yuan. At that time, I was reading a book, reluctantly picking up the phone bill, lazily going to the mother to run errands, while thinking about the plot in the book. Somehow, somehow walked into the bookstore. Stepping into the door of the bookstore, a scent of ink scented. Opening a book, a vivid story makes me crazy, I seem to fall into another world, the world of a book... I picked a favorite book [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url], paid for it, and filled it with joy. When I got home, when I first entered the house, my mother asked: "Is the phone charged?" I was shocked! My mother looked at the book in my hand and looked at me again. It suddenly thundered like thunder: "God! Are you going to buy a book again? Are you taking my words to the wind? Next time you don't give me back!" I heard no!" Mom looked at me with anger.The anger in my mother's heart can't suppress the joy in my heart. I flew to the study room, and I couldn't wait to open the first page, smelling the smell of the nose, this smell I will never smell! I read it with great enthusiasm: Mr. Zhu Ziqing��s "Hurry" tells me that time flies [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Online Cigarettes[/url], and I have to cherish the time. "Flowers have a reopening day, no one is younger." Ge Cuilin's "Sea Fairy Tale" gave me beauty. Pleasure, at the same time, also brought me thinking; the story of "Little Mouse, Rat Boss" tells me that the essence of things cannot be changed. It should obey the arrangement of nature. People have realm; Jinbo's "small The whole article of Squirrel and Red Leaves is spread out for the metaphor of this image [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping[/url], and the metaphor of this image is the interpretation of friendship. I think: If there is such a friend in life, then every day is full of joy, full of joy and warmthIn the book, I can often experience "hi", "anger" and "le"ao Wenxuan said: "A good book is a round of the sun." Gorky said: "The book is the ladder of human progress." A favorite book is a friend, a place to go. There is no extraordinary warship that can bring us to the vast world like a book. Without a magical horse, it can be like a poem. Let us experience the true meaning of the world, that you will be poor, and there is no fence to stop you. Walking in the kingdom of the book, it is loaded with all the beauty of the human soul!

this day. Mom and Dad are

No posts

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

B_other_topics