Silent nights, starry sky

Saturday, September 08, 2018, by hen I was in kindergarten
Silent nights, starry sky, stars in the night sky squinted at me in a naughty manner, I stood on the balcony, holding my chin in my hand, and couldn't help thinking about the vast and innocent sea.In the ocean of the future, wit and smart dolphins, huge and mighty whales, fierce sharks and other marine life are no longer worried that humans will capture them and live freely [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes[/url].On the seabed [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]How Much Is A Carton Of Newports[/url], not only fish can survive, but people also live on the ocean floor. The engineers first created the strongest, most water-resistant (and certainly tsunami-resistant) glass on the land (not transparent), and then used the glass to build high-rise buildings and then moved the building to the sea floor. Finally, the oxygen on the land is transported to the house on the seabed. In this way, the ��Haiti City�� was built, and people can enter and live as normal as on land.Since there is normal access at the bottom of the sea, is there any means of transportation? The answer is of course there is. However, vehicles are no longer cars and the like. Scientists believe that these tools emit too much exhaust gas and are easy to pollute the water source, so they have been "eliminated" long ago. In the ocean, people generally use a small submarine, but this submarine is not made of oil. It "eats" a marine freshener. Even if the submarine fails, it does not have to Worried that it will leak oil.A light breeze passed, and my thoughts were brought back to reality. "Oh, it��s just a fantasy!" I muttered.Although this is only my fantasy, I firmly believe that as long as human beings protect the ocean and cherish the marine resources, my fantasies will one day become a realityOn the grave near the wall of the church cemetery [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url], they planted a rose tree; soon it was filled with roses, and the nightingale stopped in the flowers and sang in the graveyard. The music of the organ and the beautiful hymns were heard in the church. These hymns were written in the old book under the grandmother who died.The moon shines on the tomb, but the dead are not there; every child can walk peacefully, even at night, they can also pick a rose from the rose tree on the church cemetery wall. People who die are more aware than those who live [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cheap Cigarettes[/url]. They know that in the event of a weird thing, that is, the dead person appears among us, how terrible we are. The coffin was full of dirt, and the pages of the hymns became dust, and the rose filled with memories became dust. But on the tomb, the bright roses bloom, the night sings, the organ plays; the memories of the old grandmother are still alive [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Cigarette Online[/url], and her tender eyes with love are always so young. The eyes will never

Silent nights, starry sky

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply