Everyone has something

Friday, September 21, 2018, by hen I was in kindergarten
Everyone has something that they are moving, and I am no exception. this semester, on the first day of school [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Red[/url], there was no small table at noon in the school. The school asked the parents to arrange their lunch for their children [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Carton Of Newports[/url]. However, my father and mother didn't have time to pick me up. The family discussed it well. I took the money myself [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url]. After school, I went to the school to buy a pancake [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes[/url].school at noon, I walked out of the school with my teacher and strolled to Xinqiao Station. Maybe it was school time. There were a lot of students and parents waiting to buy pancakes and egg filling cakes. I can only wait for the tail of the pancakes. . Finally arrived at me. "Uncle, come a pancake." While saying, while saving money. "Bad, where did the money go? When I was out of school, I was still in my pocket. How could I not find it?" I said to myself, turning all my pockets over, but with one There are no papers. At this time, the fragrant pancakes were cooked, and the uncle looked at me with a different look and said, "Young man, don't want it, don't give it to the back." "I'm sorry." I turned and let go. "What is going on, is it to throw the money on the road, go back and look for it." Thinking, I returned the same way, but did not find it. At this time, the stomach is screaming. I thought: What should I do if I have no money to buy? Do you want to talk to the uncle who sells pancakes, give me one for free, and bring money back to him tomorrow. I dared to go to the uncle. "Uncle, can you give it for free..." I said half of it, and he looked up and yelled at me with a big voice: "Have you ever seen anyone eating something? ""I..." I lowered my head and left without a seat, sitting in the chair next to me. At this time, a cleaner aunt came to me. "What happened to the child?" "The money was lost." "The money was lost! Did you still eat?" I nodded sobbing. "Come on a pancake, two eggs." Hearing the aunt's shouting at the pancake, he turned his head and smiled and said, "Child, today, Auntie asks you to eat pancakes." "No, aunt, I am not hungry." "Nothing, wait a minute." At the same time as talking, Aunt turned to the pancake that was sold to get the pancakes, and saw that she took out a fold of 5 yuan from her pocket and gave it to sell the pancakes. Uncle. Aunt put the pancake in my hand and said, "The child is eating slowly, I am going to work." Auntie said as he pushed the fast-moving sweeper that followed, and saw the back of the aunt. The nose is sour [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Lights[/url], it is joy, moving, or thank you. Only the heart blesses the aunt, the good man is safe in his life!

Everyone has something

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply