Happiness is an emotion,

Friday, September 21, 2018, by hen I was in kindergarten
Happiness is an emotion, maybe just a test paper; maybe just a good comment; maybe just a phone call... happy, has a good friend, is.! A lot of homework today!" I looked at the blue sky helplessly, everything was still so calm, but the pile of mountain-like homework broke the good. Why! You can't relax and relax on Friday. As I copied the memo, I whispered impatiently. w beautiful the sun is!" I smiled bitterly. "I am sweating!" I sweated, and a horrible Friday "tortured" me. I was busy wiping my sweat and thinking about it. Did I forget something important? what is it then?g to the platform [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Wholesale Cigarettes[/url], I saw a group of people around buying flowers. what! correct! Today is the March 8 Women's Day! Also buy a gift for my mother, I lined up the dragon in the hot sun. When I got back to God, the 70th road has slowly opened. Is it a buy or a ride? When I bought it, the car drove off. Don't buy [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], get off the bus is my home, there is no shop around, there is no gift for my mother. Finally I decided to stay. In order to make me feel better, I deliberately don't go there [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url], it is really strange to say that it is strange, let the car go, it will stop me; let it go, it will be really fast, and it is really unpleasant to feel. Forget it, the eyes are not seen as net [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Carton Of Marlboro Reds[/url].er a long "year", I finally got home. Holding five roses that are waiting to be released, my mother has not returned yet. When I just closed the door, "����", my mother came. It��s a hind foot and a hind foot! calm down. "What? What about sneaking?" "You guess, hey, happy March 8!" I said [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url], I took out five from behind.ose that is to be placed. Looking at my mother's warm smile.t's a good boy! Your good grades are the best gift for your mother!" After listening to this, I feel like I am the happiest child in the world. At this moment, the time has already settled. With a bang, Dad walked out of the study and took a picture of happiness and happiness.iness is as simple as a hug, a greeting card, or a flower. If you are happy, you will find it yourself.

Happiness is an emotion,

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply