When I was young, I had a h

Saturday, September 22, 2018, by YLQ
When I was young, I had a high worship for my father's love. Dad, his broad shoulders and shoulders always wrapped me up. Sometimes I was thinking: What is fatherly love? I only listen to the teacher��s mother��s love every day. Isn��t the street, just listening to a thunderous thunder, and then it was pouring rain. I propped up the umbrella that I had prepared in advance, and stared at the younger brothers who did not have an umbrella. My sister, I saw a tall uncle walked behind them and held up an umbrella for them. The sister only hugged the uncle and shouted shoutingly: "Dad~" I saw the father��s mouth faintly smiling. What did he say to his daughter, just caressing her head... I looked at the father and daughter who had left, and I didn��t know what to say, just suddenly remembered my own father. What is the father's love? I kept asking myself the same question, but I never got the answer, but it was also because of that season, I was deeply impressed by what father love is...e afternoon it was unprepared. On that day, after school, I looked at others with an umbrella walking past me Marlboro Menthol 100S, but lost for my negligence. "Hey, today is not a good one. On the day Cheap Cigarettes, my mother went on a business trip, and my father was in a meeting again, hehe..." The classmates were picked up by their parents, and I was alone in the eaves waiting for the rain to stop, but the longer the time, the rain But I didn��t know what to mean. On the contrary, the bigger and bigger, the darker the sky, I was anxiously anxious Marlboro Gold Pack, thinking: Hey, forget it, or 'rush out of the crowd', I just got ready to take the first step Marlboro Cigarettes. Just listening to a blurred figure in front of me, I saw it getting closer and closer, I looked at it with great eyes, ah! It��s my dear and lovely father, but his hand, how... no umbrella "Come, daughter, hide under Dad's clothes Newport 100S, because of the rush, the umbrella forgot to bring..." My tears blurred my eyes suddenly, "Dad..." I said softly, my throat was choked. I can't speak, I hideer's loving eyes. I finally know what father love is. How great is fatherly love, fatherly love is a tall and majestic mountain, and I am the one who lives on the mountain. I can't live without it. Fatherly love may be owned by everyone, but how many people can understand the love contained in it. What? Feeling the father's love is an indispensable part of life. Let us say to our father every day: "Dad, I love you!"

When I was young, I had a h

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply