On Monday, Li Xiaoming got up

Tuesday, October 09, 2018, by YLQ
On Monday, Li Xiaoming got up and lazily got out of bed. Wear clothes, wash your face, brush your teeth, and have breakfast. "How happy is always short-lived, and it is time to go to the nasty place to waste playing games." Li Xiaoming said helplessly.He came to the restaurant and found a box of milk that had been inserted into the straw. "It must have been inserted last night, just do not need to insert a straw." Li Xiaoming took a sip, no milk, only the air, he took another breath, no milk. Li Xiaoming is strange: "Is it finished? But why is it so heavy?"At this time, the triangular paper on both sides of the milk carton ran horizontally, and kept moving, and the milk carton flew up! Li Xiaoming stayed for a while and quickly reacted. He quickly grabbed the milk box and wanted to see what high-tech was, and he won the prize for his work. But the milk box took Li Xiaoming to the sky and flew outside. Li Xiaoming was a little scared. He grabbed the milk carton and shouted: "Help! Help me! Who can help me!" It is too high here. It is impossible for anyone to hear it. The milk carton will fly to the suburbs where no one will fall. Li Xiaoming fell and he was terrified.Inside the milk box came out a yellow, thumb-sized person. Li Xiaoming pointed at him: "Who are you, what are you doing? Help yourself!" The little man��s face was full of sweat. He was scared just now, but now calmly said: "I am from the circle of stars. I am an alien from what you humans said. I am awkward with my mother, I left home and I have made such a spaceship. I hope that you can help me keep a secret [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url], I will give you a lot of benefits." Li Xiaoming is still a little scared. But it is better than just nowe looked at this "multiple", he has a tentacles, the square is above, there are no fingers, toes, twholody is yellow, and there is a tail behind [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url], which is also square. Li Xiaoming relaxed and looked at it without any fear. "What good is that?" "I have mana. You can do whatever you want, as long as it is not too big." Let him make me smart, paper one Percent, write homework... "OK, deal!"ith Xiao Huangren, it is not as good as he thought. Xiao Huangren asked him to write homework, get up early, review his homework, and clean it every day. As for yesterday's business: On Friday, he dropped out of school. When Li Xiaoming returned home, he turned on the computer. Xiao Huangren asked him to write homework. He said: "All written, five days, take a break, and write again tomorrow! "The little yellow man immediately thundered him with lightning and made an explosive head for free." He opened his homework and sat still there [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Price[/url]. Xiao Huangren asked him: "Why don't you write?" Li Xiaoming said impatiently: "Think about it!" "You need to think about copying words?" Xiao Huang said while playing. Li Xiaoming snorted again: "I won't!" Xiao Huangren gave him patient guidance. "Finally finished!" Li Xiaoming yelled and ran towards the computer. "Go to housework!" Li Xiaoming grinned: "You are still awkward with your mother!" Xiao Huangren -unit test took the first place - 100 points. Xiao Huangren does not need to use force now, Li Xiaoming also gradually likes Xiao Huangren. One day before the final exam, Xiao Huang said with sorrow: "I am leaving [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Newport Cigarettes Website[/url]." "What?" Li Xiaoming was surprised. "I have been away for so long, my mother must be very worried." "Are you still coming back?" "It may not be." The two men were silent for a long time, Xiao Huangren first said: "You must test this time!" "Well! Certainly!" "Sleep, you have to take a good test tomorrow!" Li Xiaoming and Xiao Huangren can't sleep [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Cigarettes For Sale[/url], Xiao Huangren will let two people not sleep or sleepy. They have been playing until the early hours of the morning, and the little yellow man is leaving. It got on the spaceship and said to him: "Come on!" "Goodbye!" "Goodbye!"

On Monday, Li Xiaoming got up

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply