Someone once asked me:

Tuesday, October 09, 2018, by YLQ
Someone once asked me: "What is integrity?" I said: "Integrity is Qingquan, you can clear your eyes and clear the spring." Someone once asked me: "What is integrity?" I said: "Integrity is a natural beauty." "I don't want to let the bottom point." Someone asked me: "What is integrity?" I said: "Integrity is a flower that can bring aroma to the whole world [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Wholesale Cigarettes[/url]."Honesty is the spring world we live in needs such a clear spring. There are too many deceptions and lies around us. How do we want to have a blue sky that promises people and trusts people? Some people lose their most precious friendship because of deception. Some people lie because of lies. The people are rebellious, and some people have embarked on the edge of life and death because of deception. I ask, there is no deception around us, how good it should be! Some people are dying to keep their promises. Can you forget the three prayers in Taoyuan? What about the integrity of the master? In the face of high officials and thick, in the face of the Canadian official, he resolutely passed the five customs and six will, leaving behind the ages, only for a "letter". is jade, a piece of valuable jade.the cleanliness of jade, it has the nobleness of jade, it is more jade and firm. The scholars of the literati have always used jade as a friend and jade as a companion. This is the fusion of jade and faith! They learned the letter in the body of jade, a standard that sang the ages. "There is no word, no idea." The ancients also had representatives of no faith. The generation of heroes Lu Bu, holding Fang Tianhua, riding a red rabbit and a horse, what a prestige, what a hero, but in the end, but for a "letter" word on the body of life, he It��s foolish to treat the words of others as a child��s play and only to be a martial artist [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url]. That is his unbelief! If you give him a chance, a chance to start from the letter, history may really have to be rewritten.sty is a flower, a slogan of one flower and one world. Yes, our life needs more flowers to decorate. Our life needs flowers to accompany us. Mr. Tao Yuanming is in harmony with the chrysanthemum in order to realize his promise. He is watching the honest chrysanthemum, how comfortable he is. How can we be in harmony with the ruling forces that are full of deception and darkness? He can't do it [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], he doesn't want to do it, because there is the honest mountain daisy for him, he lives very fulfilling and natural.nest blue sky, there is no need to deceive, no lie, only the clear spring, the firm jade, the fragrant flower, because we see a word on them - "letter." Pale and powerless waiting for pain, lonely in the memory of the ferry, with a sad tears step by step, a single shadow on the edge of the edge of the red dust, the life of the drunk dance into poetry, with Three thousand blue silk frosted infatuation played the string of the beautiful.s is like a broken heart, two sputum, left alone to think.ng on the mirror, tears thousands of lines, this life missed.tate on the promises of past and present, the gaze of the eyes locks the name engraved on the three stones, and puts all kinds of tenderness into the three-inch acacia word, and gives up the hatefulness [url=www.wholesalenewport.com]Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes[/url], not applying heavy makeup, and the pen is lightly drawn. The millennium is obsessed with waiting. be able to turn into a butterfly with you [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Carton Of Cigarettes[/url]. in a desolate posture, waiting to wait, the grace of carrying the heavy thoughts to wake up the nightmare, the ear to listen to the breath from the ear, flicking the shallow tears in the placket.

Someone once asked me:

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply