Gorky said: "Books are

Wednesday, October 10, 2018, by YLQ
Gorky said: "Books are the ladder of human progress." And I am very much in favor of this. When I was young, my mother always said that I was from the garbage. When I read "The Mystery of the Human Body," I realized that I was in my mother's womb for ten months and then reborn. In the past, I always thought that the bird was flying with rockets like cartoons. When I saw "The Birds of Soaring", I realized that the bones of the birds are very light, so you can fly with the help of flapping wings... night, I was reading in the room and I was so fascinated. The Nile River is the birthplace of Egyptian civilization. The four inventions of China are specially transmitted [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes[/url]. In the fall, it is best not to practice morning... Suddenly, the alarm clock that reminds me to sleep is ringing, and it is time to sleep. However, I think this book is so good. So, I canceled the sound of the alarm clock, hehe! This book is so good that I am very impressed. After reading it, I took a copy of "The Fragrance of Leaves (Selected in Children's Literature)". When I saw the children bullying punk, I couldn��t help but fight for them; when I saw the children going to decorate for a very meaningful house [url=www.100scigarettes.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], I didn��t want the house to be demolished, I really thought they were among them. One of the members; when I saw a teacher turning the classroom into a fish tank in order to get a good biology class, I also wanted to go to this interesting lesson. I guess, Dad must be thinking now: this time the alarm should be ringing! Sure enough, he came in and said, "You are a poor-keeping pig!" Because I have integrated into the world of books and the ocean of books. When my father "slammed" the light off, I realized that it was already more than 12 book is like a garden, let us smell the atmosphere of joy, let us smell the breath of sadness. It can make our moods change with joys, sorrows and sorrows. Isn't this book a garden? I want to thank my mother, because she has gone through all the hardships to bring me to this world; I want to thank Dad, because he is a veritable "humor god", which has brought me countless joys; I want to thank my classmates because they It has brought me great help; I want to... But what I want to thank most is the Chinese teacher who once taught me the fifthou remember, you can't make a sound, but you don't have a good illness at home, but you go to school to teach us. Teacher, your love, the sun is generally warm, the spring breeze is generally harmonious [url=www.cigscoupons.com]Carton Of Marlboro Reds[/url], and the spring is generally sweet. Your love is more serious than the father's love, more delicate than the mother's love, and purer than the love of the friend. Your love is the greatest, the most selfless, and the most sacred. I couldn't help but hear you making a hoarse voice during class. My heart is as painful as being stuck with a needle. Suddenly, my tears of disappointment flowed down like a bean. You came to me and asked kindly: "Wang Bizhen, what happened, how did you cry, is it uncomfortable?" I want the teacher not to be me. Be careful, say: "I am okay with the teacher, don't be careful, you must protect your body, don't get tired." The teacher may have been touched by me and shed tears [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Parliament Cigarettes[/url]. Teacher, your career is great, glorious, selfless, and you should be proud of your love! The teacher is the guide on our growth path. The teacher taught us to do things, teach us to be human, and guide us to take the road of life. When we encounter setbacks, the teacher helps us to prop up the sails of progress; when we encounter confusion and confusion [url=www.cigarettesonlinesale.com]Marlboro Cigarettes[/url], the teacher is pointing us out; when we are When we are proud of our achievements, the teacher��s timely dialing makes us awake.heart, without a half-grass." This is the embodiment of the teacher's tireless, selfless dedication. This selfless, great love gives us warmth and strength, and encourages every student to achieve their own pursuit. To reach the ideal teacher of the other side, I will always remember you! Great teachers.

Gorky said: "Books are

No posts

B_other_topics B_reply